NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fairclough Reacts To Inglethorpe Departure

England manager Paul Fairclough spoke to BBC Sport about his disappointment in losing assistant Alex Inglethorpe:

"It is disappointing that Alex felt pressured into stepping down. I singled Alex out as a great coach and a great person to work alongside. I can understand why he has gone but I am just sorry it had to happen. I will need to get someone in to replace him, but I need to think about who it will be."
In response to the Conference's objections to his role, Fairclough added: "I intend to carry on. I absolutely love this job and am proud to do it. I will stay on as long as the Football Association want me to do it."