NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, October 28, 2005

Watkiss holds Turner in high regard

Stuart Watkiss has explained in tomorrow's match day notes that he holds Graham Turner in high regard.

"Personally for me it's going to be great to see some old faces again," he told the Official Harriers Website.

"They are managed by Graham Turner, a man who I hold in very high regard after working for and with him in the past.

"I have some very fond memories of my time with Hereford, it was a happy time for me and it was heartbreaking when I left there.

"I'm sure there will be a great atmosphere out there come kick off and it's up to us to take the game to Hereford."

Meanwhile it has been confirmed that Bob Desmond is to referee tomorrow's game.