NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Miller doesn't rate Hereford

In advance of Monday's showdown between Hereford United and Stevenage Borough, Adam Miller who recently joined the Hertfordshire club from QPR has told the Comet that he doesn't think Hereford United are the team they used to be.

"I'm really looking forward to playing the big guns like Hereford and Exeter.

"I don't feel Hereford are the team they were - like when I played against them for Aldershot - and are there for the taking.

"All the lads want to play in the League and I feel my best chance at the moment of getting back there is with Boro."

"We're getting stronger and focused on what we need to do to keep winning. The team spirit is great, especially after 10 points from our last four games."