NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Green Goes To "Bigger Club"

Speaking to the official Bristol Rovers site, Ryan Green feels he's moved to a bigger club: "I'm glad that I helped play my part in getting Hereford up, but I think that Bristol Rovers is a much bigger club. This club shouldn't be in League Two, it should be in at least League One or maybe even the Championship. I had other options once I decided to leave Hereford, but this was by far the best choice for me."

"They (Hereford) have been a great club to me, the supporters, the management, they helped me get back on my feet after I dropped out of the Football League, and I'm glad I helped them get back up from the Conference.

"I wish them all the best next season and for the future - apart from when they come here and we go there!"