NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hearing "Willo" makes Andy buzz

Hereford United's young striker, Andy Williams, recently gave an interview to boredatbreak.com.

Here's a flavour of what Williams said:

"I got lucky with injuries this year, Guy and Adam were out for a long time. But I got on the bench at Accrington and came on. But the turning point was when I came on against Burton at Edgar Street and won a penalty. Then I got into a run.

"The first time I heard the crowd sing "WILLO" I was buzzing. It's the best feeling, amazing!

"I've always said I never want to leave Hereford without them receiving a fee for me. I've got an improved contract with the club and I'm very happy! I trained a lot in the summer very hard. I got myself in better shape and grew a lot as well."

Williams has always wanted to play football.

"There was never anything else that I wanted to do. I've tried coaching but it's so frustrating! I couldn't watch Hereford much as a youngster, I always played football on a Saturday morning. I used to go in the stands, I only went in the Meadow End a couple of times."

The full interview can be read on www.boredatbreak.com