NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Mackenzie Signed By County

Notts County have announced the signing of former Bulls loanee Neil Mackenzie.

The Bulls were believed to have been one of a number of League Two sides chasing the signature of the released Scunthorpe midfielder, with Chesterfield also in the hunt. Mackenzie has signed a two year deal at Meadow Lane, and told the press:

"I just think this is a bigger club and the potential is bigger here. I have just won the title with Scunthorpe and want to be involved in challenging at that end of the table. I feel I am hitting the peak of my career at the moment and there is not much between League One and Two and this club is one of the biggest in those divisions."