NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bulls In For Ellison

The Bulls have joined the chase for Chester winger Kevin Ellison, according to the player himself.

The former Tranmere winger acknowledged that he had been told of interest from four clubs, but had not sought a move himself. The 28 year old is Chester's top scorer, with eight goals in 30 games.

Speaking to the Chester Evening Leader, Ellison said: "Before Saturday's game against Rotherham a few Chester fans were asking if I was leaving the club, but I hadn't heard anything.

"Then, on Tuesday, I was told by a few people that Chester had accepted an offer from Wrexham for me, but I hadn't heard or spoken to anyone about a move. I'm set on staying at Chester and I don't see any reason why I should leave.

"Then, before Tuesday night's match against Rochdale, the gaffer pulled me into his office and I was told that Wrexham, Darlington, and Hereford were interested in signing me. At the moment I'm happy at Chester and I don't want to go anywhere else.

"I've got to think about my little one and a mortgage. I haven't spoken to my agent or any club about a move away from Chester because I'm happy where I am."