NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Scott did not like Hereford celebrating at Griffin Park

Brentford manager Andy Scott wasn't too keen that Hereford United celebrated promotion at his ground yesterday but he has admitted to letting his players hear what was going on.

"I’ve got to be honest, I left the door open in our changing room so they could hear Hereford celebrating. They deserved to celebrate. They are a strong unit and over 45 games Graham has put together a side that deserved to be promoted.

"And I hate it; I hate people celebrating on my patch. It is not good. I don’t want it to happen again. But I think we can reflect on their celebrations at some stage next season and it will trigger things in the mind that we want it to be us. We will use it to our advantage."

Last week Scott was given a five year deal to continue to manage Brentford.