NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trewick Expects To Accept Manager Job

Speaking to the Hereford Times, John Trewick expects to accept the manager's job at Edgar Street:

"There are of course details to be discussed, but I don’t see there being any problems in taking the job on, I am looking forward to it. I have been in the managerial seat before but it is different when you are the one the buck stops with.

"I don't see much changing but I shall be the one who picks the team and who will have the final say now on some things which I have not had before. Graham is looking to step away from the cut and thrust of things but as director of football he will be there to support me and I shall try to use his experience."

Trewick has had brief managerial spells as caretaker boss at both West Brom and Derby County.