NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blanchett returns to Peterborough

Hereford United have reported that Danny Blanchett has returned to Peterborough after his loan spell came to an end.

They also confirm that Darren Dennehy has returned to Cardiff City as indicated on Bulls News two weeks ago.

Meanwhile the Hereford Times says that defender Ryan Green was hurt in the Litten Tree Pub in Commercial Road last Friday evening.

"I am OK," Green told the paper.

"The dead leg which I first had at Barnet has cleared up and I only suffered a small cut after I was hit on the side of the head with a bottle.

"I was out with a few of the other players in the pub when the incident happened but I didn't let it spoil my night."

Police have arrested a man in connection with the incident. Green was said to have been hit on the head with a bottle.