NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bulls Supporters can join Cider Sit-In

Tuesday May 4th as been chosen for a cider sit-in by local publican, Matt Slocombe, owner of the Crown Inn, Woolhope near Hereford.

"I have been championing the benefits of local cider for years now and this insane duty rise has prompted me to do something about this Governments’ decision," Slocombe told the Morning Advertiser.

"I jokingly mentioned to a local supplier that we should get a bit ‘French’ about it and move our garden tables into the road and have a glass of cider to protest at the treatment of cider, but also the pub trade in general.

"He mentioned this to a number of Hereford pubs and they have all said they would do it so it has got me thinking.”

"I think we can get around 200 pubs involved by 4 May."