NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mowtech to Maintain Edgar Street Pitch

A Hereford United supporter has been given the contract to look after the Edgar Street pitch.

Ian Pritchard, who started his company Mowtech 25 years ago, looks after lots of grounds around the Forest of Dean.

"I grew up in the Forest of Dean and have been a Hereford United supporter since I was five," Ian told the Forrester.

"I am very proud to be a part of the club especially as I have been a supporter for so long. I played football in my younger years and dreamed of playing for Hereford but was never good enough.

"At least now I can hopefully help them in a small way to achieve results. I am very proud to be given this fantastic honour to do the job I love at the club I love."

Work has already started at the ground to ensure the pitch is in prime condition for the start of next season.