NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Very Sad to be Leaving says Rose

Richard Rose has told the Hereford Times that he is very sad to be leaving Hereford United.

"I've been happy there for the past five years," said Rose.

"But for the first time in my life, I have other things that are more important than football.

"Whilst football is my career, my girlfriend Sarah Winter has just twelve weeks of her pregnancy to go.

"Sarah's from Hastings and she moved up with me to Worcester. But now we've gone back to Hastings."

Rose said he had mixed emotions about leaving Edgar Street.

"Pits said there was not enough cash in the budget. Jamie has got a job to do and he has to make decisions that are not always easy. But I get on with him very well."