NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, June 22, 2012

Patience Required says Foyle

Martin Foyle has said that Hereford United are not desperate to get a striker signed despite missing out on Richard Brodie.

"We'll see what is available," Foyle told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"We've made enough phone calls, probably more than anybody else, to get the right ones who want to come and play for Hereford and in our pay structure.

"The players I've spoken to have all got better deals on the table.

"I know I might have to wait a week or two because they might not get something. They (the clubs) might go and get somebody else.

"I'm going to have to be patient in that top line, I've got no choice.

"We'll wait and see but we're not desparate."