NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, June 29, 2012

Porter Dying To Get Started


Bulls assistant manager Andy Porter has identified a training schedule for when the Bulls return to training.

Porter had the players in on Tuesday for a surprise 'bleep test' and fat measurements, with one or two assigned extra work before pre-season starts properly.

He and boss Martin Foyle took to their bikes to scout nearby hills: 

"Next week we start on the racecourse and then we'll go running up some hills that Martin and myself have selected. We went around looking at hills last week, but we were fortunate to be on the bikes and not running!

""I've been sitting behind a desk doing things, but that's not me, I like getting out on the pitch or running up hills, I like mixing with the players, getting to know them and trying to get the best out of them."

The full interview is on the Official Site here.