NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pell Sale Confirmed


The Bulls have confirmed that they have sold midfielder Harry Pell to AFC Wimbledon.

The fee is undisclosed, but Bulls chairman David Keyte has told the official site he rejected a number of offers, and that Pell had 'expressed a desire to return to the Football League'.

Pell played 70 times for the Bulls after originally signing on loan from Bristol Rovers, and was due to be out of contract in the summer.

The player told Wimbledon's official site: “Stepping back into the Football League is a big factor for me and I really like this club. I have been along to watch Wimbledon play before and played against the club for Hereford. With the history of Wimbledon, it is massive for me to come and play here. I have also heard good things about the Wimbledon manager and players such as Neil Sullivan. I cannot wait to get going here.”