NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, June 21, 2013

Mkandawire Is Latest Ex-Bull To Join A49 Tribute Act


Tamika Mkandawire is the latest former Bull to join the village hall tribute act up the A49.

Speaking to Shrewsbury's official site, the defender said: "I'm delighted to have signed. It's good to team up with Graham Turner, Tony Ford and John Trewick again and I'm looking forward to an exciting season.

"The move had been in the mix for a little while but there was a lot for me to contemplate, obviously moving from London, but it's the right decision for me and my wife and we've got a child on the way.

Mkandawire played over 100 games for the Bulls before moves to Leyton Orient and Millwall. His time at the New Den was blighted by injury, making just 17 appearances for the Lions in his final two years, and he ended the past season on loan at Southend.