NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, June 13, 2014

Another Staff Member Leaves Edgar Street


Another staff member has left Edgar Street. Linda Richards has worked for Hereford United for two and a half years.

'It is with mixed feelings that I walk out of my little office that I have called home for the past two and half years. So sad to say goodbye to all the backroom people at Hereford United, but I cannot work with the new owners , whose motives are completely beyond anything that I can fathom!

'Just for the record I can confirm that I have NOT been paid for March, April and May wages - despite emails promising me the full amount, by Tuesday 10th June (both Tommy and his accountant Andrew now refuse to take my calls).'