NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, June 09, 2014

I'm Still Waiting For My Pay Says Graham


Former Hereford United captain Luke Graham, who was recently married, is still waiting for his outstanding pay.

"My now new wife is seeing every day stress and I'm not with it to be honest," Graham told BBC Hereford and Worcester earlier today.

"I'm taking phone calls, ringing round, you're just in a world of your own hoping that a) the club survives, b) you get some money.

"I've got a bad feeling how it is going to end up.

"If the guy had the money then I just think the money would be in by now.

"I don't understand where the wait is coming from, there are a lot of unhappy people that they (the Conference) have extended the deadline.

"Why has it taken so long?

"There's no contact, no nothing so I don't see anything changing."