NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Nibbo Taking Donations To Pay Staff Wages


This from Nibbo:

Some of you will have seen the farewell statement made yesterday by webmaster Mark Farmer and the departure of Jamie Griffiths after many years of loyal and devoted service. 

In the light of promises made but not executed by the new 'owners' of Hereford United and its effects, numerous offers of help have been made. So far £500 has been forwarded onto me as a default point of contact. 

Unfortunately I do not have the time to get involved with dialogue but if you wish to contribute to a fund then please Paypal me at steve@nibbo.co.uk in the first instance. I will liaise with staff, HUST and HUISA about the distribution of the monies and get it to where it's needed quickly. I will give updates as it progresses. Thank god for BullsNews, never thought I would say that ever ;-)  

Bullieve in the Trust