NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Would Have Got Away With It If It Wasn't For You Pesky Fans


In the latest of a series of articles on the Hereford Times website today, Andy Lonsdale claims that Bulls fans made him quit his role at Bedfont & Feltham - by reporting him to the FA for breaching rules.

The the FA abundantly clear on their rules on having influence at two clubs, Lonsdale blames supporters for contacting the FA:

“They got hold of the FA and said that I was involved with two clubs. Because I want to see Tommy Agombar see this through, I made my decision to resign.

“I had been there 17 years but, because of the fans’ hatred here, I have had to resign."

I think you'll find that's the rulebook, Andrew...