NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, July 11, 2014

The New Investors Are Clearly Unprofessional With No Class Says Pritchard


Former Hereford United non-excutive director Bob Pritchard has said that the new investors in the club are 'clearly unprofessional with no class'.

"I had many concerns about the take-over and I feel let down that I was not involved in any of the discussion with the new investors during the negotiations," he told the Hereford Times.

"Although I did make many comments to informal information that I received from David Keyte.

"Dave Preedy and I were against any sale to new investors that did not result in the new investor paying the £300k suggested by David Keyte and the board that was required to clear current creditors, which included players, staff, managers, youth team, community trust staff, local suppliers, groundsman and HMRC.

"Clearly that did not happen and we now have a situation where the new investors do not want to pay this amount.

"The new investors are clearly unprofessional with no class and out of their depth," he added. "How anyone would work for them is beyond me."