NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Monday, May 14, 2007

White Praises Constable

Former Bulls striker Steve White has backed Kidderminster striker James Constable to return to the League after his two goal effort in the FA Trophy final.

White, who scored 44 times in 76 appearances for the Bulls, signed Constable for Chippenham Town after spotting him playing for Cirencester's reserve side prior to his spell at Walsall, and told the Swindon Advertiser: "If Kidderminster will let him go this summer I am sure someone will take the gamble on him and give him another chance in the football league."

"He has to have done himself a lot favours with that performance. Goalscorers are not easy to come by and James is a natural goalscorer. He showed brilliant movement for his first goal and then his second goal was a great strike after a strong run. He will get another chance at a higher level, I have no doubt about that.

"I don’t know the ins and outs of his contract but I would certainly watch this space if I were Swindon, or any other club in the lower leagues. I signed him for Chippenham after just watching him for 15 minutes. He showed that change of pace, strength and aggression that showed me he had a chance."