NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, July 20, 2007

McIndoe Reflects On Bulls Stint

Michael McIndoe has spoken to the official Bristol City website about his time at Edgar Street:

"I enjoyed it there and feel I did reasonably well. I had a good relationship with the fans when I was there but obviously there are some who were disappointed to see me leave.

"I don't think I've ever gone back to a club and received a good reception, but that's football. I've been back to Hereford a few times since leaving the club and I appreciate the fans who know football and welcomed me back. Hereford have got a great manager in charge in Graham Turner. He owns the club as well so he's done a terrific job over the years really. They're a progressive club who I can see going places in the next few seasons."