It was a long wait for summer signings this time last year, with a month between the season end and the first arrival and nearly another month before the second new face arrived.
Summer 2007 arrivals:
- June 12th Steve Guinan signs for the Bulls.
- July 4th Karl Broadhurst, John McCombe, and Kris Taylor arrive.
- July 18th Clint Easton signs two year deal.
- July 31st Lionel Ainsworth signs contract.
- August 1st Trevor Benjamin signs and plays in the Wolves friendly.
- August 6th Chris Weale confirmed as month long loan signing.
- August 8th Simon Johnson signs two month deal.
- August 10th Toumani Diagouraga and Theo Robinson sign loan deals until the end of the year.
- August 11th Season starts with 0-0 draw and a squad of 20.
Other events of note from last summer:
- May 24th Phil Gulliver leaves for Rushden despite being under contract.
- May 26th Bookies expect Bulls to finish in bottom six as prices are released.
- June 29th Tim Sills leaves for Torquay despite being under contract.
- July 5th Andy Williams officially signs for Bristol Rovers for a 'six figure fee'.
- July 21st Heavy rain forces cancellation of Bristol City friendly.
- July 26th Squad numbers are announced with only 14 signed players.
- July 27th Sherjill Macdonald scores his first goal at Edgar Street, for West Brom reserves.