NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Robinson keen to put pen to paper.

Ashley-Paul Robinson is the player who trialed for The Bulls against Bristol City and he's well aware that time is running out to get attached to a club for the coming season.

"I was at Palace but not getting what I wanted so when the opportunity came to try at Fulham, I took the chance. I think they liked what they saw but said I needed to find a club that would give me the opportunity to get some real playing experience.

"I arrived in Hereford to play against Bristol not having even trained with the team. I'm probably only 70% fit at the moment so there's a lot more to come from me than was seen in that game.

"I'd like to stay and train here for this week and hope to get another chance to show what I can do in the next game. Although there is interest from a few other clubs, Hereford is my main focus at the moment as I need to get settled and get down to work. I’m officially unattached right now and need to get my future sorted."