NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Friday, May 21, 2010

Interest in Turner from Other Clubs

In his interview with BBC Hereford and Worcester this morning Graham Turner was fairly tight-lipped about where he might go after he leaves Edgar Street.

"First a holiday that will set me up, then we'll take stock of the situation where I go, what I'll do," said Turner

"I've had several phone-calls, being an experienced manager for quite some time. I think one or two clubs that are perhaps on the fringe of financial difficulties see me going in there and doing a bit of fire-fighting and pulling around the finances.

"I'm not sure if I want to go through all that again. But there have been several phone-calls.

"I think it would be difficult not being in sole charge and getting my own way but going back to being a purely football man certainly would help."