NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Saturday, October 23, 2010

James is Enjoying his Stay at Hereford

Defender Tony James has said that he is enjoying his stay at Edgar Street. However his loan spell ends after next Saturday's game at Stockport.

"At the moment that's it," said James told BBC Hereford and Worcester.

"It's a difficult situation with no man in charge at the moment. There's no one really there to make a decision if they want me to stay or not.

"I need to speak to Burton as well. They may need me back as they have had a few injuries.

"We'll see what happens this week, whether someone gets appointed, and we'll go on from there.

"I've really enjoyed it. At the end of the day I'm playing football.

"It's close to home, it's perfect for me and I'm getting on really well with the lads."