NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Absolutely Shocking said Foyle


Hereford United manager Martin Foyle spoke to BBC Hereford and Worcester after tonight's drawn game with Telford.

"I thought we were poor throughout," said Foyle.

"We started the game well - first fifteen minutes, got the goal.

"I thought that might have dented them, then we had a couple of half-chances.

"But then we took the foot off the pedal and fair play to Telford they probably deserved the draw.

"Our quality was the problem, whether it was going out to the wide players, dropping the ball back, putting it the wrong side.

"The front boys couldn't hold the ball up tonight.

"It looked like a very tired performance."

Marley Watkins scored for the Bulls within two minutes of the kick-off.

"And then we had probably five corners on the trot.

"Absolutely shocking, I apologise to the supporters.

"I'm the one who put the boys on the corners, that was poor, Sunday morning standard. that disappointed me more than anything.

"That was the worst I've seen us for a while."

There were several scouts in the crowd tonight.

"I would have gone home at half-time!"

"Simon Hackney is going back, so is Kyle Perry at the weekend."