NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cllr Kenyon Keeps Up Pressure On Council


Councillor Jim Kenyon is keeping up the pressure on Hereford Council not to transfer any leases at Edgar Street to Tommy Agombar and his associates.

"I am now up to 25 emails about this subject," said Kenyon.

"I have right from the start been challenging what is going on at the club I am as angry and frustrated as what you good folks are I supported the club by supplying free beer to the Starlight Rooms as well raising funds.
"Since I found out about the new owner wanting to reassign the lease I have fought to have sight of it. I had a stand up row the the leader of the council over it,I have now been given permission to see the other 2 of the 3. I read one yesterday.
"I spoke on BBC H&W radio yesterday as well as appearing on central news to highlight the plight of the club.
"Rest assured the leader of this council,the chief executive and the head of the legal department all know where I am coming from and that is we should push for the club to go back to the fans and personally I would like to see the current board and chairman leave the club and the fans and good people like Dave Preedy brought back into the fold."