NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Thursday, June 12, 2014

DLW : "Disgusting" Treatment Of Fans


Former Bulls keeper Daniel Lloyd-Weston has spoken to BBC Hereford & Worcester about his departure from Edgar Street.

Having signed for Martin Foyle at Southport, Lloyd-Weston reflected on the situation at Edgar Street: "It was coming. I am sorry for the players and the fans. They've been phenomenal. What they've had to go through is disgusting."

"I'd lost all confidence in Hereford, so I was looking to get away. I cannot thank the fans enough. When I used to go out on the pitch for Hereford, every single game, home or away, my name used to be chanted and you cannot begin to imagine how uplifting that was.

"But I can't really give my honest reaction to what has gone on here as it probably would not be broadcastable. I would like to say what I think but I might get carried away and say too much. You have to be diplomatic in these situations."