NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Devastating


Harwood Bull, like many other Hereford United supporters, is devastated at today's news.
 
I’ve been a Bulls fan since I was 10 (although no-one called them that then), and I’m 60 next year. When you support a team like Hereford United people try and get you worked up and ask why you support “a crap team like that”, The answer is that however crap they have been at times they are my team and the moments of glory will never be forgotten. 

If today is the end then I’d rather have been a Hereford supporter for 49 years than any Premiership team. I’m not ashamed to say there’s a tear rolling down my cheek as I write this.

If we ever needed our club motto to become reality then now is the time.