NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Bittner Joins Plymouth


Former Bulls keeper James Bittner has joined Plymouth in a player/coach role.

The 32 year old left Salisbury after going without pay for several weeks, and signs up as the Pilgrims' second string keeper on a one year deal as well as a coaching role with the club's Community Trust.

Meanwhile, Michael Rankine says he has underachieved in his career. Speaking to the BBC he said: "I spoke to the gaffer and he said to me before that I've underachieved and I have. I think there's a lot more to come from me, my body feels right at the moment touch wood."

"I've just got to get through preseason and I need to give him an issue because there are a lot of good strikers at this club."