NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Club Secretary Lee Symonds Quits After 17 Years


Club Secretary Lee Symonds has quit Hereford United after 17 years with the club.

He posted the following to Facebook:

It's sad to say but my time at HUFC has come to an end after 17 years of service.

It's been a pleasure to meet and work with a great bunch of people and build up so many good friendships, as well as getting to know a whole host of people who have been kind and supportive.

The efforts we have all gone too, to make sure the club survives has been phenomenal and we all deserve a big "pat on the back" and I want to personally say a big thank you to all the individuals who have sent me messages of support. They have all been appreciated by me and wife Esther.

We have both been touched and overwhelmed by this support, but I have to say a big thank you to my lovely wife, as she has supported me thick and thin over these last few months and I couldn't have got through them without her.

Love you loads and hopefully the good times will soon be back. X

I take with me a lot of memories and will never forget all the highs and lows that I have experienced, but it is time though to move onto pastures new.

Thank you and COYW!

Symonds' departure means that there is no full time member of staff left at the club that was there in May when Tommy Agombar took over.