NEXT HOME GAME - TBC
NEXT AWAY GAME - SUPPORTERS XI ARE PLAYING WORCESTER AT MALVERN ON SUNDAY AUGUST 3rd AT 3.00pm

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

James Happy At Burton

Former Bull Tony James has told the Derby Telegraph he is happy to have signed for Burton again: "I'm more than happy to have signed.

"It took a bit of time to think about, because of my situation, with regard to the travelling I do to come here, from Hereford. It took a while to make sure I made the right decision, for my family and for myself, but I'm glad I have now.

"I went to Hereford on loan in October and enjoyed my time there. It's right on my doorstep, so I couldn't complain. There was a bit of speculation around the transfer window but, since then, I've not really heard a lot. And come the end of the season, I was really chuffed to get an offer here.

"You can't really expect anything in football these days, so I was pleased that the gaffer still wanted me here."